Teeth whitening is one of the simplest and most effective ways of achieving a more attractive smile. During the process tooth discolouration is ‘whitened’ to a lighter shade using a professional procedure provided under the safe supervision of a member of the Burford Road Clinic dental team.
Why whiten your teeth?
- Smile with more confidence
- A fresher look to your mouth & teeth
- Reduced stains & a brighter smile
- No damage to tooth structure
- Look years younger
What options are available for you:
We have several options available, including home kits, in-surgery ‘power bleaching’, or delicate internal whitening for specific problem teeth.
For further information about tooth whitening please contact our reception team on 01993-842534.
Home tooth whitening
- One of our dentists will examine your teeth to make sure they are suitable for tooth whitening
- Custom impressions will be taken of your teeth to make a bespoke whitening tray
- We will make an appointment for you to collect your teeth whitening kit from Burford Road Dental
- You will be shown how to place the whitening gel in the tray and advised on how to use the kit. You will be given a schedule for its use, generally over two to four weeks
- We will review the shade of your teeth at the end of your first wearing schedule. We will advise you when to top up your whitening at your routine dental examinations
Boutique toot whitening
At Burford Road Dental we use Boutique tooth whitening kits.
Some teeth are resistant to standard procedures in tooth whitening. If you have a damaged tooth that is markedly more grey than the neighbouring teeth we can use special materials applied to the inside of your tooth on an individual basis that whiten the tooth from the inside.
Contact Us for beautiful white teeth using dentist supervised whitening methods tailored to your personal requirements!